Welcome to Owlcraft Healing Ways!
Founded in 2008 by herbalist Suzanna Stone, the fundamental focus of Owlcraft Healing Ways is direct connection with nature, the plants, and ultimately one’s self. We spend our class time outside in order to re-engage ourselves to our original cellular imprint of intimate knowledge of the plants and their medicine. Using plants for healing is what I consider a birthright, as vibrant health should never be a luxury, but a fundamental right. My work as a teacher is to empower those who hear the call of the plants so that they may establish their own relationships with the herbal healing process. Throughout the classes, regardless of whether it is a one-day workshop or the more in-depth commitment of the nine-month apprenticeship, we meld the science, sacred ceremony, and wisdom of the plants into a vessel of healing upon which you can draw when called upon to heal your self, your family, and your community.
Suzanna Stone was recently interviewed by Sarah Holmes for KFPA Radio – The Herbal Highway! Click here to listen!
Suzanna’s Conference & Event Schedule:
Future schedule is coming soon, however take a look at some of the previous conferences and events Suzanna has taught at!
- July 27-29, 2018: The Art of Herbal Formulation at Avena Botanicals – Rockport, ME (Co-taught with Deb Soule)
- June 9-10th, 2018: Allies for Plants and People Symposium– Upper Black Eddy, PA
- May 4-6, 2018: 11th Annual Gaia Gathering for Women – Charlottesville, VA
- October 22, 2017: Goblins and Gourds event at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens – Richmond, VA
- September 30-October 1, 2017: Mid Atlantic Women’s Herbal Conference – Kempton, PA
- September 15-17, 2017: MidAmerica Herbal Symposium – Winona, MN
- July 21-23, 2017: Herbal Retreat for Women at Avena Botanicals – Rockport, ME (Co-taught with Deb Soule)